4 international teachers, 3 parties, 3 DJs, 3 bands, 3 workshops, 1 history talk
The festival at a glance
|Friday||History Talk &
|18:30 doors open | 19:00 History Talk with Lennart Westerlund | 20:00 Welcome Party (Band will be anounced soon)| Rudersport 1888 Bootshaus, Uferstraße 1, 65203 Wiesbaden | 20 €|
|Saturday||Workshops||11:00 – 16:00 in Wiesbaden-Biebrich|
|Champagne reception||16:30 doors open | Vecona Vintage Fashion Atelier, Adolf-Todt-Straße 12, 65203 Wiesbaden-Biebrich | free admission|
|decaDance ball||19:30 doors open| 20:00 live: IKS Big Band | DJ: to be anounced | | Saal der Casinogesellschaft, Friedrichstraße 22, 65185 Wiesbaden | 35 €|
|Sunday||Workshops||11:00 – 16:00 in Wiesbaden-Biebrich (BI/IA)
|Goodbye party||18:30 doors open | 19:00 Goodbye Party mit Q-Swing | Rudersport 1888 Bootshaus, Uferstraße 1, 65203 Wiesbaden | 15 €
Lennart Westerlund, Ewa Burak, all others will be anounced soon
Prices for single parties: Friday 20 € /Saturday 35 € / Sunday 15 €
Partypass for all three parties: 55 €
Prices for the workshops will be announced soon
Festival Check in
Check in for the festival either at the evening box office of the respective event or on Saturday before the workshops beginns. If you check in before the workshops, please make sure you have enough time or you might be late for your class.
|Friday||Welcome party & History Talk
||Check in from 18:30 | Rudersport 1888 Bootshaus, Uferstraße 1, 65203 Wiesbaden|
|Saturday||Workshops||Check in from 10:00 – 11:00 | 20s gym, Rathenauplatz 13, 65203 Wiesbaden-Biebrich or Rudersport 1888 Bootshaus, Uferstraße 1, 65203 Wiesbaden (depending on workshop .. will be announced)|
|Saturday||decaDance Ballroom||Check in from | Saal der Casinogesellschaft, Friedrichstraße 22, 65185 Wiesbaden|
|Sunday||Goodbye party||Check in from 18:30 | Rudersport 1888 Bootshaus, Uferstraße 1, 65203 Wiesbaden|
- How about Covid 19? Regulations are changing daily so it’s difficult to make plans right now. But we will go for sure that everybody feels comfortable and save.
- How can I register? We are still planning … Updates for registration will be found soon.
- Do I have to sign up with a partner? You do not have to sign up with a partner, but it greatly increases your chance of getting a spot in a workshop.
- Which workshop should I choose? Please read the workshop descriptions on the workshop page carefully and decide which workshop best reflects your dancing skills.
- When and where are the classes held? At the bottom of the workshop page you will find the workshop schedule.
- Does the workshop price include the parties? No, the workshop price does not include the parties.
- What is the Party Pass? The Party Pass includes admission to all parties of the festival and is much cheaper compared to the combined single prices of the parties.
- Can I buy the Party Pass at the evening box office? No, the Party Pass can only be booked online via our registration form (with or without a workshop).
- Where can I buy tickets for individual parties? You can either book individual tickets online via our registration form or buy them at the evening box office of the event (as long as stocks last).
- Is it possible to buy tickets online for several people at once? No, each participant has to book his tickets separately via our registration form.
Your decaDance 2022 Team